USA - the land of glorious history, amazing possibilities and world's greatest cities!
• New York: No matter what you’re into, you’ll have a lot of fun in New York City. Plays, sporting events, concerts, meals at the world’s best restaurants—its all here!
• Niagara Falls: Here you can experience a natural wonder of the world, explore acres of pristine hiking trails and scenic terrain, immerse yourself in outdoor adventure and taste the simple goodness of orchards and award-winning wineries. Whether you’re seeking adventure or craving some R&R, Niagara Falls USA is a sightseer’s dream.
• Washington DC: Monuments and memorials, eclectic neighborhoods, true local flavor – Washington, DC is a place unlike any other. It’s your home away from home with free museums and America’s front yard. Plan your trip to the nation’s capital by checking out all the things to do, places to eat and ways to stay.
• Las Vegas: Las Vegas has so many entertainment, dining, shopping, nightlife, golf and spa options, it can be tough to choose which experiences are perfect for your trip.
• Los Angeles: Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation’s film and television industry. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebrities’ hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to stars’ homes.
• San Francisco: San Francisco is home to a little bit of everything. Whether you’re a first time visitor or a long-time local, San Francisco's Golden Gates welcome all. This is the place to find out about all things San Francisco. There's so much to see and do in San Francisco, you may never want to leave.
*Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation and the next best alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplement cost may apply.